Improve the Quality of the Air You Breathe
Believe it or not, the air inside your home may be more polluted than the air outside. Second-hand smoke, volatile organic compounds (found in cleaning products, paints and pesticides), pet dander, mold and carbon monoxide can cause health problems such as sore eyes, burning in the nose and throat, headaches, allergies and even asthma. Let us remove those unwanted and harmful airborne pollutants so you and your family can breathe easier!
Indoor Air Quality Products
We proudly sell and install a wide selection of indoor air quality products using the latest technology, including air purification systems, air cleaners, filtration systems, humidity-control systems and ventilation systems. Below are some of our most popular indoor air quality solutions. Click on the links for more detailed information.
- Air Filters
- Electronic Filters (Micro Power Guard)
- Ultraviolet Light (Oxy Quantum)
- Ventilation Systems
We can help you improve your home’s indoor air quality by:
- Prescribing the appropriate solution(s) for your indoor air quality
- Removing the sources of contamination
- Improving the filtration and purifying your air
- Reducing and controlling the airborne toxic compounds
- Increasing the level of oxygen in the air