Interested in a career in HVAC or Plumbing?
The purpose of the Atlas Butler Ride TO Decide Internship program is to provide a paid learning experience for high school students considering a career path in the trades.
APPLICATION PROCESS OPENS JANUARY 2, 2024
- Attend a first-day orientation and last-day feedback session.
- Work a total of three consecutive weeks, Monday through Friday reporting at 7:00 am.
- Spend one week in each company department including: HVAC Service, HVAC Install, and Plumbing.
- Accompany company technicians on calls to customers’ homes.
- Be paid a daily stipend of $104 to be paid out weekly.
- Earn internship hours.
Required Recommendation Letter
A recommendation letter is REQUIRED from a current teacher, school counselor or administrator. Your recommendation letter should be emailed directly by the teacher/counselor or administrator to Amber Capwell at email@example.com and include their contact information. Applicants without a recommendation letter will not be considered.
If your school partners with SchooLinks, login to your account and apply via SchooLinks directly.
- Be 16 years of age or older by the start of the program.
- Have a minimum overall 2.0 GPA.
- Have reliable transportation to and from Atlas Butler.
- Have a current teacher, school counselor or administrator provide a letter of recommendation.
- Fill out an application.
- Have parental/guardian permission to apply and participate if under 18- years-old.