Atlas Butler is a 2020 recipient of Columbus Business First’s Best Places to Work Award!
Opportunities At Atlas Butler
Atlas Butler is respected for our outstanding team of professionals. We have immediate job openings in Columbus, Ohio, and are seeking talented people committed to a rewarding, long-term career.
Are you a service specialist or someone looking to make a career switch? Start your career in plumbing with Atlas Butler today!
A career with Atlas Butler is a surprisingly lucrative opportunity, and that’s only the beginning:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Group-Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Opportunity to Earn Certifications
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Work/Life Balance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
- 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Tool Purchasing Program
- Company Provided Vehicle for Technicians
- Company Uniforms for Technicians
- On-Site Training Facility
- Employee Assistance Program
- Drug-Free Workplace
- One of the Largest HVAC/R companies in Central Ohio
- Outstanding Reputation
No Experience? We’ll Train You!
We keep abreast of the latest technology and every associate has the opportunity to attend training throughout the year.
For a rewarding career in the HVAC/R industry, contact Atlas Butler today at 1-800-FURNACE or apply online by clicking here.
Atlas Butler Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Atlas Butler to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in a harassment-free work environment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, alienage or veteran status.