The purpose of the Atlas Butler Ride To Decide Internship program is to provide a paid learning experience for high school students considering a career path in the trades.
The internship will begin at the start of summer break. Participants will:
- Attend a first-day orientation and last-day feedback session.
- Work a total of 3 (three) consecutive weeks, Monday through Friday reporting at 7:00 am.
- Spend one week in each company department including: HVAC, Residential Service, and Plumbing.
- Accompany company technicians on calls to customers’ homes.
- Be paid a daily stipend of $104 to be paid out weekly.
- Earn internship hours.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be 16 years of age or older by the start of the program.
- Have a minimum overall 2.0 GPA
- Have reliable transportation to and from Atlas Butler
- Have a current teacher, school counselor or administrator provide a recommendation.
- Fill out an application.
- Have parental/guardian permission to apply and participate if under 18-years-old.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: All applications must be received by Wednesday, April 19, 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: A recommendation letter is REQUIRED from a current teacher, school counselor or administrator. Your recommendation letter should be emailed directly by the teacher/counselor or administrator to Amber Capwell at firstname.lastname@example.org and include their contact information. Applicants without a recommendation letter will not be considered.
Ride To Decide Internship Application
"*" indicates required fields