Atlas Butler is returning as a corporate sponsor for the 2nd Annual Mighty Mallory Charity Golf Outing, which will benefit the Down Syndrome Association of Central Ohio (DSACO).
The event –an 18-hole, four-person scramble –will take place on Saturday, August 20 at 8 a.m at Oakhaven Golf Club, 2871 U.S. Hwy 23 N, Delaware, OH.
For $90 per player, entry includes:
- Use of a golf cart
- 2 drink tickets
- BBQ pork buffet
- Unlimited range balls prior to tee-off
- Beverage cart service on the course
- On-course live scoring
- Prize for longest drive, putt, and closest to the pin
- Hole-in-one prizes, including a Club Car Golf Cart ($13,000 value), an iPad, Scotty Cameron Phantom X Putter, or a Yeti Tundra Cooler)
- 50/50 raffle and other door prizes
To participate in the event, please register here by Saturday, Aug. 6.
The namesake and inspiration for Team Mighty Mallory was born with Down Syndrome in 2014. Her parents, Mary and Eric, have since become heavily involved with DSACO. Mary has become an active leader on the Buddy Walk Committee and Finance Committees, and the Might Mallory team has consistently been a top fundraiser for the organization.
Atlas Butler is honored to support Mallory, Mary, Eric, and their family as they work to raise awareness and funds for DSACO.